Prism Consultants conducts the following training modules on Process Safety at customer’s premises. The focus of the experiential training is to build process safety competence using practical examples. Emphasis on process safety culture and human factors is a common thread in all training programs.
- 1 day training on “Process Safety Culture and Human Factors – Lessons for Leadership”
- 2 Day training on “Elements of Risk Based Process Safety Management”
- 1 Day training on “Process Safety for Plant Operators”
- 2 Day training on “Management of change”
- 2 Day training on “Introduction to Process Hazard Analysis and Hazard and Operability Study” as per IEC 61882
- 2 Day training on “Process incident investigation – Root Cause Analysis” using Event and Causal factor charting, Man-Technology-Organization analysis and Barrier analysis.
- 2 day training on “Hazards of non routine operations (including work permit systems)”
- 2 Day training on “Developing and improving your Asset Integrity program”
- 1 Day training on “Writing Effective operating procedures”
- 3 day Internal Auditor training for developing auditing skills for auditing Risk Based Process Safety Management System.
In addition to the above, training on specific process safety related topics as per customer requirements are also conducted